Re: [Erserver-general] New eRServer patch/fork release

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: [Erserver-general] New eRServer patch/fork release
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Nov 06, 2003 at 10:21:32AM -0500, Andrew Rawnsley wrote:

> A new build of my modifications to eRServer is available at
> http://grayling.ravensfield.com. Changes/fixes:

Could you add these patches to the gborg site?  That way people who
go there to test it out won't overlook it.

> * Added org.postgresql.ers.ERSExecSQL
> This will execute an arbitrary SQL statement on the master and slaves
> (default is slaves first). When I get the signaling down proper, this
> will allow
> you to add columns etc. on the fly.

You'll need to change the engine.  The engine currently only looks
for columns at the time of start-up.  After that, it never looks
again, so the columns will be added, but not replicated.

----
                                         +1 416 646 3304 x110