PostgreSQL v7.4 Release Candidate 1 compile errors

От Martin Marques
Тема PostgreSQL v7.4 Release Candidate 1 compile errors
Дата
Re: PostgreSQL v7.4 Release Candidate 1 compile errors  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-general
I tried compuiling RC1 and got this on make:

make[4]: Entering directory
`/space/home/martin/basura/postgresql-7.4RC1/src/backend/access/common'
/usr/bin/ld -r -o SUBSYS.o heaptuple.o indextuple.o indexvalid.o printtup.o
scankey.o tupdesc.o
/usr/bin/ld: Relocatable linking with relocations from format elf64-sparc
(heaptuple.o) to format elf32-sparc (SUBSYS.o) is not supported
make[4]: *** [SUBSYS.o] Error 1

Looks like I'm missing something in my instalation, but couldn't find out what
it was. Any ideas those of you working on 64 bit?

--
select 'mmarques' || '@' || 'unl.edu.ar' AS email;
Martín Marqués                  |        mmarques@unl.edu.ar