Re: Schemas, and visibility of tables in MS-Query.

От Harry Broomhall
Тема Re: Schemas, and visibility of tables in MS-Query.
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Jeff Eckermann writes:

> AFAIK (I haven't done this myself), you can issue a
> "set search path" command in the "Connect Settings"
> box in the DSN, which will limit the schemas seen to
> whatever you put in the search path list.

   Nice idea - I hadn't spotted that in the driver config!
Unless I'm doing it wrong though I've just tried it and it doesn't work!   :-(

   Regards,
       Harry.

Сообщение: Re: Schemas, and visibility of tables in MS-Query.
Сообщение: Re: Schemas, and visibility of tables in MS-Query.