Re: Analyze makes queries slow...

От Stef
Тема Re: Analyze makes queries slow...
Дата
Re: Analyze makes queries slow...
Список pgsql-performance
Hi Tom,

Thanks for responding.
I got as much info as I could :

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 11:43:45 -0400
Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

=> Could we see the results of "EXPLAIN ANALYZE", rather than just EXPLAIN,
=> for the un-analyzed case?

Attached the output of this.

=> Also, what do you see in pg_stats (after analyzing) for each of the
=> tables used in the query?

I attached a file in csv format of pg_stats after analyzing.
(With the columns selected on the top line)

It looks like cached values for (quite a lot of?) the table columns.
I would assume it stores the most commonly selected
values for every column with an index. Don't know if I'm correct.

=> And what PG version is this, exactly?

PostgreSQL 7.3.1

Kind regards
Stefan

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Analyze makes queries slow...
Сообщение: Re: Analyze makes queries slow...