Re: readline missing on linux

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: readline missing on linux
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Uh, I am not sure.  I would re-install readline and see if it picks up
those libraries this time.

What failures are you seeing, exactly?  Oh, I remember, it is linking
failures.  You can fix it manually if you add -ltermcap to the link
line, and you can even have configure add it using one of its flags.