Re: PG 7.3.3 startup problem

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: PG 7.3.3 startup problem
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Wed, Jul 30, 2003 at 01:23:25PM -0400, Andrew Sullivan wrote:

> At base, however, you want to use one of the sample rc scripts into
> /etc/rc[n].d , and make a symlink to it from /etc/init.d.  I believe

Doh!  The other way around, actually.  Boy, it's embarassing
tripping over your own shoelaces.

The point is that the scripts go in /etc/init.d and you put a symlink
from (say) /etc/rc2.d/S75postgresql to /etc/init.d/postgresql.  The
details are in the doc I mentioned (I just checked).

----
                                         +1 416 646 3304 x110