Re: jobs mailling list: pgsql-jobs@postgresql.org ?

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: jobs mailling list: pgsql-jobs@postgresql.org ?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
There has been a lot of talk in the past about creating a jobs.postgresql.org
website, but really no action. I'll forward your suggestion on, it seems like a
good solution and easy enough to implement.

Oh, and FWIW that job posting is quite old, I'll see about validating it and/or
removing it.

Robert Treat