Re: Which database part 2

От Richard Schilling
Тема Re: Which database part 2
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Didn't know they made the switch - but, my intuition tells me it has to
do with the fact that Sourceforge has for some time sold a proprietary
version of the software, and "partnering" with IBM would help make sure
the revenue stream for that version of the product remains in tact.

No worries - when PostgreSQL eventually outperforms DB2 there won't
have been any reason for switching.

--Richard Schilling