Re: zero-length string error ?

От Aarni
Тема Re: zero-length string error ?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hi,

Yes, that's what I meant basically ( my bad phrasing ), the problem was like
this:

In 7.2.x

UPDATE table
SET to_class = '#to_class#'
WHERE ...

to_class being smallint type and sometimes empty or 0 and it worked ok, with a
little check in which class the actual given ( if given ) form.turnover
belongs to.

For 7.3.3. this was fixed with

WHERE ...

i.e. as NULL or if it has a value, without single quotes.

BR,

Aarni