Re: eRserver

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: eRserver
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Wed, May 07, 2003 at 09:50:52AM -0700, gunther hust wrote:
> Can anyone tell me where to find information on this
> product and if it's still being supported?  I tried
> www.erserver.com but it's not responding.

The host was down because of a machine failure, apparently.  You can
try again; I know that the CVS tree for it was up yesterday.

It is indeed being supported, because we have been making some
improvements to it for our own use.

(I do not know when or if PostgreSQL, Inc. is going to release the
code under the BSD license, BTW, so questions about that I can't
answer.)

----
                                         +1 416 646 3304 x110