contrib/dbsize

От Shankar K
Тема contrib/dbsize
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi everybody,

I'm a newbie to postgres and need some advise on
contrib/dbsize install.

recently i installed 7.3.2 onto rh linux 7.3 from
source. everything was fine created couple of test
databases and later on i found the utilities under
/contrib dir of the source which i didn't install it
in first place.

so can i install them now ? and to all databases.

i did read the readme.doc under /contrib/dbsize and
this is what i got into.

bash-2.03$ make
sed 's,MODULE_PATHNAME,$libdir/dbsize,g' dbsize.sql.in
>dbsize.sql
gcc  -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations
-fPIC -I. -I../../src/include   -c -o dbsize.o
dbsize.c
/usr/ccs/bin/ld -G -Bdynamic -o dbsize.so dbsize.o
rm dbsize.o

bash-2.03$ make install
mkdir /usr/local/pgsql/share/contrib
make: *** [installdirs] Error 2