Re: Grants on creating tables..

От Stephan Szabo
Тема Re: Grants on creating tables..
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Mon, 13 Jan 2003, Andrzej Kwiatkowski wrote:

> I've read that in postgres v 7.3 and above is possible to set
> permissions for creating tables in given database...
>
> I've tried in many various ways, byt always given user can create
> tables in database.

If you remove the create permission from all of the schemas for the user
they shouldn't be able to create non-temporary tables. On my empty 7.4
devel database, after doing

REVOKE CREATE on SCHEMA public FROM public;

a random non-superuser account on the database no longer can create tables
(apart from temporary ones).