Re: dumping tables in non-public schemas..

От Masaru Sugawara
Тема Re: dumping tables in non-public schemas..
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Fri, 20 Dec 2002 12:00:47 +0530
"Rajesh Kumar Mallah." <mallah@trade-india.com> wrote:

> How do we dump a particular schema qualified table using pg_dump?
> pg_dump -t shema.tablename database_name
>
> does not seems to work

 In the present, there seems to be no way to do. Pg_dump will come
 to output tables every schema in the future version(7.3.x  or later),
 I guess.

 I also expect that pg_dump/pg_dumpall will have a syntax like:

   pg_dump -t schema.* database_name

Regards,
Masaru Sugawara