Re: How do I restore data changes made after the backup?

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: How do I restore data changes made after the backup?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Orr, Steve wrote:
> THANKS! for the quick answer.
>
> Yes I want point in time recovery and I can wait 6 months. $64K question...
> Will it be delivered on schedule? ;-)

Usually.

> I also want replication. Any other info other than what on the web site?
> Anyone used eRServer? Is the Postgres-R project a separate endeavor? Is
> there a schedule for production release? Where can I find out more?

There are several projects.  /contrib/rserv and others are find for
master/slave replication.  Multimaster will require pgreplication on
gborg.postgresql.org.

Сообщение: Re: How do I restore data changes made after the backup?
Сообщение: Re: How do I restore data changes made after the backup?