Re: Training

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Training
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I am thinking about offering a one-week training class in Atlanta in the
Winter.  I still need to talk to a few people before I announce anything
officially.

Brickley Jeff-RA9607 wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can find appropriate training for PostgreSQL?   I need sql training as well.
> I am fairly fluent in general sql statements (insert, update, select, sub-select, etc) but need re-introduction to
plsql,stored procedures, triggers, functions, etc.

> I also need training in order to become a knowledgable DBA.
>
> I have not been able to locate any training other than books for PostgreSQL.  I thought about taking Oracle's plsql
coursesas they appear to have the same or at least similar syntax as pl/pgsql.

От: "Sub Director Sistemas Informaticos"
Сообщение: Can I get the users list straight from the system ?
От: "Raymond Chui"
Сообщение: How to execute my trigger when update certain columns but not all?