Re: Problems in query

От Masaru Sugawara
Тема Re: Problems in query
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Wed, 29 May 2002 10:54:50 -0300
"Denilson Guedes Duarte" <denilson@bnet.com.br> wrote:

Probably this runs, I guess. As for username table, however, I have another
question: why denilson is first.  What rule there would be ?

select c1.cod_cliente,
       c1.controle, c1.dt_vencimento,
       c1.dt_emissao, c1.nro_doc_banco,
       c1.nro_documento, c1.recebido, c1.ref_cidade, c1.valor,
       (select u0.username
          from username u0
         where u0.id = c1.cod_cliente limit 1) as fldusername,
       p1.id, p1.nome, a1.id, a1.nome
from (select c0.*
        from ctareceber c0
       where c0.recebido = 'S'
         and c0.dt_recebimento >= '01/05/2002'
         and c0.dt_recebimento <= '23/05/2002') c1 left join
      username u1 on (u1.id = c1.cod_cliente) left join
      pessoas p1 on (p1.id = c1.cod_cliente) left join
      auxcidades a1 on (a1.id = c1.ref_cidade)

Regard,
Masaru Sugawara