Re: db recovery (FATAL 2)

От Bojan Belovic
Тема Re: db recovery (FATAL 2)
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Just to make sure - given that there is plenty of space available (database is
slightly larger than 1GB and there is almost 10GB free), there should be no
problem with vacuum?
Or should I upgrade regardless? (I generally like to keep stable system
stable, unless I know there is a specific reason why I should change things in
the environment)

Thanks a lot,

Bojan