Re: Persistent Connections with PHP and PostgreSQL

От Phill Kenoyer
Тема Re: Persistent Connections with PHP and PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
PHP will close the connection at the end of the script.  I always call
pg_close() when I'm done accessing the db. If your script is short and
quick, then it should not be a problem.  If it does some more processing
on the data after you finished with the connection, why keep it open?

--
BOFH Reason of the day: backup tape overwritten with copy of system manager's favourite CD