Re: OT: Decent GUI-based reportwriter for Linux?

От Ross J. Reedstrom
Тема Re: OT: Decent GUI-based reportwriter for Linux?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I haven't _used_ this software, and it's not ready as a 'drop in' app,
but have you looked at the GNU Enterprise work? I've been tracking that
project via the kt.zork.net 'Kernel Cousins' weekly summary. It sounds
like it's targeted at what you want, eventually. Their site is at:

http://www.gnuenterprise.org/

Ross