Re: bug or change in functionality in 7.2?

От F Harvell
Тема Re: bug or change in functionality in 7.2?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 19 Nov 2001 16:41:11 EST, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > > Can I have some text for HISTORY?
> >
> > Thomas would be the authority, but AFAIK this is new stuff; it doesn't
> > break anything that worked before.
>
> Oh, OK.

  Well, since I started this, I figured that I had best verify if
there is an issue.  There appears to be _no_ issue.  The exiting (7.1)
functionality still works in 7.2.  Sorry for the confusion.

  It might be reasonable, though, to mention in the types or
enhancements section that the SQL92 interval literal syntax is now
supported.  (It's implied but not spelled out as "Add INTERVAL() YEAR
TO MONTH (etc) syntax (Thomas)".)

  BTW, many thanks to Thomas.  This is a compatibility that I really
appreciate.

--
Mr. F Harvell                          Phone: +1.407.673.2529
FTS International Data Systems, Inc.    Cell: +1.407.467.1919