Re: What is the default password for the user postgres..

От Oliver Elphick
Тема Re: What is the default password for the user postgres..
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Moovarkku Mudhalvan" wrote:
  >Hi Friends,
  >
  >    Greetings. What is the default password for the user postgres.. Let me
  >change the password.. If i change the password.. Does it make any problem in
  >my datas...

There is no password by default; create one with ALTER USER.

Passwords do not take effect unless pg_hba.conf is set up to use them.  If
it is, and you have not assigned a password to postgres, you will not be
able to connect as postgres.

     "If ye love me, keep my commandments."       John 14:15