Re: Merging PyGreSQL development into PostgreSQL

От Baruch HaShem Adonai
Тема Re: Merging PyGreSQL development into PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
> Anyone have any ideas one way or the other?

I think that perhaps you should change your version number to track both.
The reason I say this, is that your app is a seperate product even though
it is bundled into the postgresql stuff, and you development cycle may
vary from the core postgresql stuff.  On the hand, it would be good to
know that a particular version of your product works with a particular
version of postgres.  So for instance (not knowing your current verison)
you could have a version like:
7.2-3.5

Where the first number is the verison of Postgres, and the second is the
verison of your app...my two cents...james