Re: Re: PostgreSQL vs Oracle vs DB2 vs MySQL - Which sh ould I use?

От Frank Joerdens
Тема Re: Re: PostgreSQL vs Oracle vs DB2 vs MySQL - Which sh ould I use?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, Feb 16, 2001 at 09:40:36AM -0000, Michael Ansley wrote:

>    I also think that a documentation system like PHP uses, where users
>    can add to the docs online would be a REALLY useful addition, and
>    probably help the mailing lists in the level of mail that was
>    distributed.

You mean the annotated version of the manual? I don't think it works.
Personally I haven't found anything useful there. The PHP documentation
is very good and mostly sufficient once you have a certain base level of
expertise. Also, a lot of the user additions to the annotated manual are
actually questions. People don't seem to understand what it's really for
. . .

Regards, Frank