Re: Bad book review

От Jan Wieck
Тема Re: Bad book review
Дата
Список pgsql-general

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0201703319/o/qid%3D976592762/sr%3D8-1/ref%3Daps%5Fsr%5Fb%5F1%5F3/104-0116316-8891907

> I guess everyone isn't going to like my book.  :-)

    Give yourself an amusement and lookup this:

        http://www.petdance.com/andy/resume/

    After   15   years  of  *professional*  ColdFusion  and  Perl
    development, 7 years of OO-Perl (interfacing  MySQL)  plus  a
    couple of other high-level skills, he got the enlightment and
    learns VB 6.

    On Word: If your only tool is MSWord, everything looks like a
    .doc :-)

Jan