Re: log file?

От Jason Davis
Тема Re: log file?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
>(2) To cause queries to be logged, you also need -d2 or higher.  You
>can add that to the postmaster's startup command, but your log file
>will probably grow rapidly if you turn it on for everything.

This doesn't seem to catch ERROR or NOTICE messages however, are these not
generated by the backend but something higher up towards the calling
interface? So how can you catch such messages? I found something regarding
using syslog in the docs but it dodn't go into a lot of detail on how to
grab these.

cheers

Jason Davis