Re: Release connections in MODPERL

От Neil Conway
Тема Re: Release connections in MODPERL
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Wed, Jan 10, 2001 at 09:50:30PM -0500, Brett W. McCoy wrote:
> Note also, if you are using Apache::DBI, it does some cool things like
> connection pooling and stuff, specifically for use with mod_perl.

Actually, it simply provides persistent connections, not connection
pooling. I believe true pooling will be part of mod_perl 2.0, which
takes advantage of the new threading/memory architecture in Apache
2.0.

Neil

--
Neil Conway <neilconway@home.com>
Get my GnuPG key from: http://klamath.dyndns.org/mykey.asc

If you wish to strive for peace of soul then believe;
if you wish to be a devotee of truth, then inquire.
        -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Сообщение: Re: Release connections in MODPERL
Сообщение: Re: Release connections in MODPERL