what utilities do i need for postgres on solaris 7 ??

От Dronamraju Rajesh
Тема what utilities do i need for postgres on solaris 7 ??
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hello Everyone,

     I have an Intel system with solaris 7 installed
on it. Now I have d/l'ed postgres 6.5.1 to install it
on my system.

1.) What all the utilities are needed before I start
    compiling and installing the postgres s/w?. I mean

    to say utilities like gmake. But I could not get
    gmake from anywhere.
2.) I have read the INSTALL file but could not get how

    to compile and INSTALL the s/w on Solaris 7.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

Rajesh.