Announcing first Debian package of PostgreSQL 7.0

От Oliver Elphick
Тема Announcing first Debian package of PostgreSQL 7.0
Дата
Список pgsql-announce
The Debian packages of 7.0 are currently being uploaded to master.debian.org.

Since this is a beta release, they will be found in Debian's experimental
section.  Once the final release of 7.0 is available, they will be placed
in the new unstable distribution (woody).

     "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden,
      and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and
      learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart; and ye
      shall find rest unto your souls."
                                 Matthew 11:28,29

В списке pgsql-announce по дате отправления: