Backend error with postgres 6.5.3 on redhat 6.1

От Sameer Anja
Тема Backend error with postgres 6.5.3 on redhat 6.1
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi-

I get the following error when trying to access data
from a text field. The contents are huge and postgres
does not crash, but my query is aborted...

Backend message type 0x44 arrived while idle

-sam
The full err is as below...

fsdkfs
\.
pqWait() -- connection not open
PQendcopy: resetting connection
SQL query to dump the contents of Table 'msgrply' did
not execute correctly.  After we read all the table
contents from the backend, PQendcopy() failed.
Explanation from backend: 'pqWait() -- connection not
open
'.
The query was: 'COPY "msgrply" TO stdout;

Please CC me as I am not on the mailing list.