Re: PGSQL manager password lost.

От adey
Тема Re: PGSQL manager password lost.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
If you do a pgdump -s will dump out schema only from the Postgres database. Much of this will be usable in SQL server to at least create your basic database and objects. You will then need to interpret the remianing more complex structures and build them / adapt the DDL, to work in SQL Server.

If you have PGAdmin you should be able to login to the Postgres database as a superuser and change the admin password, but be careful to change any applications that may be using that login to access Postgres.