Re: Replace usage of a table in query with its array values

От Loredana Curugiu
Тема Re: Replace usage of a table in query with its array values
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On 7/2/07, Guy Rouillier <guyr-ml1@burntmail.com> wrote:
Loredana Curugiu wrote:
> After database redesign it was decided that reminder_services table
> to be moved into another database. In production, reminder_services
> table will never have more than 100 of records, but sent_messages
> table it is a log table with a lot of records and the above query
> will be executed every minute.

Cross posting to multiple lists is frowned upon, so I'm reply only here.
  Have you considered using the dblink contrib module?  That seems a far
simpler solution than trying to do this with arrays.

Thank you for informations.

Best,
    Loredana