Re: pam + PostgreSQL

От yanot panara
Тема Re: pam + PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
sorry about those,i need to build a server with PostgreSql as backend which will authenticate remote user access via pam.
so yes i "want to use user accounts in a postgres database for system authentication"

kris

On 7/11/07, Andrej Ricnik-Bay <andrej.groups@gmail.com> wrote:
On 7/11/07, yanot panara <madkris24@gmail.com> wrote:
> has anyone successfully configure pam with PostgreSQL?
> i am using Fedora Core 6 and i am in need of help on this matter.
How about you tell people what you want to achieve rather
than doing some vague hand-waving three times?

From your mails I wouldn't have a clue as to whether you
want to use user accounts in a postgres database for
system authentication, or whether you hope to be able
to log into postgres using PAM accounts ....

Cheers,
Andrej

--
Please don't top post, and don't use HTML e-Mail :}  Make your quotes concise.