Re: FYI: Interview with Josh Berkus at Mad Penguin

От Robert Perry
Тема Re: FYI: Interview with Josh Berkus at Mad Penguin
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
    I am not certain that this is the correct forum for Kudos, but after
taking a long break from using PostgreSQL I am also delighted with how
good it is doing.  I always hated the fact the it was missing table
spaced and I am also excited about Point In Time backups.

    Maybe it is just because I learned PostgreSQLfirst, but I have always
felt much more comfortable with it as opposed to mysql.  But, then I
also do not like to use GUI tools much.