Re: On Certification (was Re: [GENERAL] Thought provoking piece on NetBSD)

От Christopher Kings-Lynne
Тема Re: On Certification (was Re: [GENERAL] Thought provoking piece on NetBSD)
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
How about we set up our own, community-based, "certification".  This
will of course not be as policable as pro certification, but I say it
would be good anyway.

We can set up this software:

http://www.tecnick.com/public/code/cp_dpage.php?aiocp_dp=tcexam

(Runs on PostgreSQL it seems)

And then collaboratively we can build several exams on different topics.

Then we have them as links on the Postgresql site.

Chris