Re: [SQL] PostgreSQL server terminated by signal 11

От Daniel Caune
Тема Re: [SQL] PostgreSQL server terminated by signal 11
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Yes, it was before the crash.

> Also, have you combed through /var/log/messages for anything interesting
> that happened around the time of the crash?

Actually nothing from the last boot...

Jul 27 18:30:40 localhost kernel: FDC 0 is a post-1991 82077
Jul 27 18:30:40 localhost kernel: NET: Registered protocol family 10
Jul 27 18:30:40 localhost kernel: Disabled Privacy Extensions on device c031f0c0(lo)
Jul 27 18:30:40 localhost kernel: IPv6 over IPv4 tunneling driver
Jul 27 18:30:41 localhost lpd[2394]: restarted
Jul 27 18:50:40 localhost -- MARK --
Jul 27 19:10:41 localhost -- MARK --
Jul 27 19:30:41 localhost -- MARK --
Jul 27 19:50:41 localhost -- MARK --

It's easy for me to make the postgres server crashing and tailing the /var/log/messages.  Nothing is logged.

> Which postgresql version is this?

PostgreSQL 8.1.4

I suspect a database corruption or something like this, but I don't know how/what to check and how to fix it if any.

--
Daniel