Re: column size too large, is this a bug?

От Qing Zhao
Тема Re: column size too large, is this a bug?
Дата
Re: column size too large, is this a bug?  (Andrew Rawnsley <ronz@ravensfield.com>)
Список pgsql-performance
Thanks a lot!  We were migrating to Postgres from Oracle and
every now and then, we ran into something that we do not
understand completely and  it is a learning process for us.

Your responses have made it much clear for us. BTW, do you
think that it's better for us just to rewrite everything so we don't
need to use the patch at all? Why do others still use it?

Thanks!

Qing