Re: hyper slow after upgrade to 8.1.4

От Medora Schauer
Тема Re: hyper slow after upgrade to 8.1.4
Дата
Список pgsql-performance

Good idea Tom.  Strace showed communications with a machine that didn't
make sense.  Turns out someone had configured DNS on the "slow" machine
but the DNS server wasn't running.  When I use the IP address of the PG
server rather than the name with psql, the connection is made quickly.

Thanks for all the help everyone,

Medora Schauer