multiple postgres instances from RPM install

От Tom Kalafut
Тема multiple postgres instances from RPM install
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

I am getting ready to set up 2 postgres instances, but I’m somewhat new to postgres.  I’ve used RPM to list out all the files that are installed, and I think I’ve isolated all the executables of which I need to make separate copies, but I was hoping for some confirmation.  I heard the exact files that need copying are listed in a thread somewhere in the archives, but I can’t seem to find it.  Could someone please point me to it?

The motivation behind this is having 2 distinct SELinux policies for 2 separate users with their own separate databases.

Thanks,

Tom

Tom Kalafut
Interchange/CG Crew Member
Trident Systems Inc.
tommyk@tridsys.com
(919)388-1264

The opinions expressed in this email may not necessarily reflect the opinions of Trident Systems Inc.