Cannot run destroydb: ERROR: typeidTypeRelid: Invalid type - oid = 0

От Jan Kim
Тема Cannot run destroydb: ERROR: typeidTypeRelid: Invalid type - oid = 0
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi again,

After failing to compile PostgreSQL on our Alpha workstations with egcs,
I now switched to the "native" compiler and got a somewhat running system.
I can create a database and put something in it (just tried a few numbers),
but I cannot destroy it. I get this error message:

    ERROR:  typeidTypeRelid: Invalid type - oid = 0

More precisely, the command

    psql -tq -p 4711 -c "drop database postgres" template1

produces the error message mentioned above, and a nonzero exit status.
I tried adding a semicolon to the SQL statement, and I also tried running
it interactively, but I got the error in all cases.

Can you help me solve this problem?

Greetinx & thanx in advanve, Jan
 |             email: kim@mpiz-koeln.mpg.de                           |
 |             WWW:   http://www.mpiz-koeln.mpg.de/~kim/              |