Re: [ADMIN] COPY slows down; is it normal?

От Gene Selkov Jr.
Тема Re: [ADMIN] COPY slows down; is it normal?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi, I just complained about the slow copy operation a few hours ago. I think it came to uneventful end, at least as far
asI can tell (nothing too bad in the logfile). The psql client I used to start this copy command detached at some point
becauseof the network timeout, but the backend itself seemed to be working all the time and it finished just recently.
Asa result, I have a huge table that I can't query.

This query runs for a minute and returns nothing:

emp=> select count(*) from key
tag|id|rel|pos|item|unit|data
(0 rows)

Likewise, any other query against this table retrns nothing. Is there anything that might go wrong because the client
detached?Can I fix it?

Thanks,

Gene