Re: function is quick for one row but super slow on more than 5..

От Rhys Stewart
Тема Re: function is quick for one row but super slow on more than 5..
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi All,

the following takes about 2 seconds to run:

select route,not_in_route2(route) from ksanrt
limit 5,

but if i limit it to anything greater than 5 it takes forever to come
back. Forever as in I always cancel the query.

Any reasons why?