Re: Pb migrating database from Postgres 8.1 to 8.4

От chanh.tran@free.fr
Тема Re: Pb migrating database from Postgres 8.1 to 8.4
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Also Thx to Robert :) ...

----- Mail original -----
De: "chanh tran" <chanh.tran@free.fr>
À: "Tom Lane" <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>
Cc: pgsql-admin@postgresql.org, "Robert Treat" <rob@xzilla.net>
Envoyé: Lundi 22 Avril 2013 13:27:29
Objet: Re: [ADMIN] Pb migrating database from Postgres 8.1 to 8.4

Hi Tom,

First of all, Big Thx for answering.

Otherwise, thx also for all this hints.
What about my case seems to be more related to the fact 'tsearch2' is already 'integrated' in 8.4
Whereas in 8.1, one has to have it 'imported' on purpose.
All this leads to conflicts during 'restore' of my DB cf. http://rockfloat.com/blog/?id=42

I'll keep U posted on know how things work out via help from above link

Regards,
Chanh