Re: PostgresDB - Advise on possible data corruption

От Porwal, Utkarsh
Тема Re: PostgresDB - Advise on possible data corruption
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi All,

On further investigation, it is found that the issue with inserts is with table A. However the error of blocks point to
apg_toast table associated with Table A (this has been confirmed).

Also, from the errors I see that a total of 70 blocks are complaining about errors and block size is 8KB.

Any advise to take it further? I was thinking of reindexing the toast table but it doesn't have a index . Also I fail
tounderstand why inserts will have a problem since it will write to a new location.

Thanks and Regards,
Utkarsh Porwal