Re: Silencing NOTICEs in Perl Pg

От David Wheeler
Тема Re: Silencing NOTICEs in Perl Pg
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Friday, August 30, 2002, at 09:01  AM, Andrew Perrin wrote:

> I don't know the Pg module at all, but if it uses warn() to dump those
> notices to STDERR, you can use a sig handler to catch them:

I actually tried that, too. It didn't work. DDB::Pg just uses libpq,
and that C library is what generates the NOTICES. I think it uses C's
printf internally, but there was no way to capture that in Perl short
of filtering STDERR's output through a forked perl or grep.

Regards,

David

david@wheeler.net                                 ICQ: 15726394
http://david.wheeler.net/                      Yahoo!: dew7e