Re: Hosted servers with good DB disk performance?

От Marcin Stępnicki
Тема Re: Hosted servers with good DB disk performance?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 11:51 PM, Greg Smith <gsmith@gregsmith.com> wrote:
> I keep falling into situations where it would be nice to host a server
> somewhere else.  Virtual host solutions and the mysterious cloud are no good
> for the ones I run into though, as disk performance is important for all the
> applications I have to deal with.

Perhaps you'll be satisfied with
http://www.ovh.co.uk/products/dedicated_list.xml ? Personally I have
only one machine there (SuperPlan Mini) - I asked them to set up
Proxmox (http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Main_Page ) for me and now I have
four OpenVZ Linux containers with different setup and services. So far
I can't be more happy.

Regards,
Marcin

Сообщение: Re: Hosted servers with good DB disk performance?
Сообщение: Re: Hosted servers with good DB disk performance?