Re: Linux/Postgres 6.5 problems using jdbc w/jdk1.2

От ednut
Тема Re: Linux/Postgres 6.5 problems using jdbc w/jdk1.2
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I am having the same problem. I tried the new URL. The problem still
continues. Is there a chance I still need to do  a make to create the
posgresql.jar file. I have installed the postgresql rpm's for
posdtgres6.5/. Any Ideas on how to do the make in postgresql 6.5

Ednut