Re: beta3 CFLAGS issue on openbsd

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: beta3 CFLAGS issue on openbsd
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Jeremy Drake <pgsql@jdrake.com> writes:
> I figured out that the -g flag was being surreptitiously added to my
> CFLAGS.  It was like pulling teeth trying to get the -g flag out.

I believe that this is a default behavior of autoconf scripts.
I remember having done some ugly hacks years ago to prevent an autoconf
configure script from adding -g by default to libjpeg builds... and
the argument for not having -g has gotten ever weaker since then,
so I really doubt you'll get far complaining to the autoconf maintainers
about it.

Сообщение: Re: Frequent Update Project: Design Overview of HOT
Сообщение: Re: Frequent Update Project: Design Overview of HOT