Re: [GENERAL] Building PL/Perl procedural language without --with-perl configure flag

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Building PL/Perl procedural language without --with-perl configure flag
Дата
Список pgsql-general
postgres user <postgresuser1989@gmail.com> writes:
> I am trying to build PL/Perl procedural language to my PostgreSQL server
> installation but I want to do it without passing --with-perl flag to the
> configure script of PostgreSQL.

Why?

If you don't want to overwrite your existing installation, I'd suggest
reconfigure with --with-perl (and all else the same as before), build,
then cd to src/pl/plperl and do "make install" only in that subdirectory.