Re: return query and function result type must be real because of OUT parameters

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: return query and function result type must be real because of OUT parameters
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello

this is feature. Record needs two and more fields. So when is only one
out variable, then result must be scalar, etc -- setof float4.

regards
Pavel Stehule

it's little bit simple in 8.4, there you can define

create or replace function test.test() returns table(_rank float4) as $$