Re: function body actors (was: [PERFORM] viewing source code)

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: function body actors (was: [PERFORM] viewing source code)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I have similar patch and it works. There is two isues:

* we missing column in pg_proc about state (not all procedures are
obfuscated), I solved it for plpgsl with using probin.
* decrypt is expensive on language handler level. Every session have
to do it again and again, better decrypt in system cache or somewhere
there.

Regards
Pavel Stehule